An excellent channel to find new customers is through other businesses.
- Identify non-competing businesses that have the types of customers you want.
- Then, set up a win-win situation.
- Offer to cooperate with them – they talk to your customers and you talk to theirs.
Do this via:
- Free rides – brochures and offers included in each other’s mailings.
- Special mailings – mailings to each other’s customers with introductory offers.
- Brochures or incentive coupons – posted out or distributed at point of sale.
- Package inserts.
- Joint promotions and events.
Make sure that whatever you agree to is a win for your customers too, and adds genuine value for them.
Have you done this? Comment and let us know how it worked for your business.