Plus, it puts you in control of driving your customer relationships forward – steering them in the direction you want them to go.
You can use direct mail to:
- Build relationships by sending out regular newsletters.
- Maintain relationships with bounce-back offers and discount vouchers.
- Send seasonal and special occasion messages.
- Check customer satisfaction and gain feedback.
- Update your address files – make it easy for customers to do this by including a FreePost™ envelope for their convenience.
- Send eye-catching postcards about your new products.
- Say ‘thank you’.
*Terms and conditions apply.